Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

News- Teslagrad Announced For Vita

Teslagrad, an indie puzzle-platformer has been announced for the playstation vita system. Teslagrad was originally released on PC where it was very well received. Following its debut on the PC, Rain (the developer) announced the game for PS3. Thanks to everyone commenting about why the game was not coming to Vita, Rain decided to also port the game to Vita. There is no release date announced quite yet. We will keep you updated on Teslagrad.

7 comments:

  1. Cannot wait for this just from the screenshot I know I am excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look it up on pc i want it now

    ReplyDelete
  3. it will be better on the vita for sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you!!! looks fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. excited but kinda sick of2d

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya! Ι realize this is kind of off-topіc hopwever I had to ask.
    Does buildinǥ ɑ wеll-еstablisheԀ blog like yours require а massive amount աork?
    I am completely nnew to running a blogg but I do write in my diary oon a daily Ƅasis.
    I'd like to start a blοg so I can asily shar myy personal experience and feeliոgѕ online.
    Plеase let me know if you haaνe any ҡind oof recopmmendatiоns or tipss forr brand new aspirіng blog owners.

    Ƭhankyou!

    Feel free to visiit my weblog - technology

    ReplyDelete