Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist Of Arland Announced For Vita

Tecmo Koei has officially announced they will be releasing Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist Of Arland for the Playstation Vita as well as the PS3. The cult hit RPG is said to feature a new story, updated graphics, and a revamped gameplay system.






The full list of updated features is as follows-

1. "Enhanced 3D Character Models"
2. "New Field Map, with richer scenery"
3. New Chapters
3. New Characters
4. New Bosses
5. New Maps
6. New Costumes
7. A Revamped Battle System
8. Over 30 different endings

There is no official release date or any details regarding price or cross-buy. There is however cross save between the ps vita version and ps3 version of Atelier Rorona Plus; The Alchemist of Arland. The PS3 version will receive a retail copy of the game, however the Vita will be limited to a digital only copy. Let us know what you think of the game being revamped for the Vita in the comments below.

Follow us on Twitter @PSVitaBoys for up to the minute news and monthly game giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. The franchise is worth it, there's this wonderful charm that you don't get a lot these days, even when things get serious, the charm remains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing that out. I never have played an Atelier Game (Sorry Tecmo Koei) But I am excited to play one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I missed this but I'm surprised the "Plus" is not part of the logo at all. Oh, you forgot to mention that the Vita version is digital only and the PS3 version is getting a retail release but I'm excited either way. When I first wanted to get into Atelier, I wanted to go from the beginning but original Rorona just looked...poor, nevermind the other things I heard. So I just kept holding off until Ayesha came and I jumped in with that. Now I'm hooked and I've got the chance to own all of the Arland trilogy on Vita, can't wait ^0^/!

    ReplyDelete