Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

News- Hand Of Fate Announced For Vita

Successfully funded kickstarter "Hand Of Fate" has been announced to be coming to Vita. Hand Of Fate will be coming to both the Vita and PS4.

Hand Of Fate is a rogue-like card game for the Vita. You will be able to buy Cards seperatley and insert your characters into a 3D world to battle it out.

There has been no specifics released on price, release date, cross-buy, or cross-play. Keep it tuned to VitaBoys for further details that get released.

Follow us on Twitter @PSVitaBoys for up to the minute news and game giveaways.

5 comments:

  1. Cross-Play would be great on this game, I love card games !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it will be cross play. And I can almost guarantee that it will be cross buy. I have been getting so many vita games lately to find that they are also on my ps4 when I turn it on

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in this game even though I'm not really a card game person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never played a card based video game. I guess this will be my first since I will review it

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the mechanics are the same that old Yu Gi OH used to have, i'll definitely get it, i'm a little bit nostalgic ^-^

    ReplyDelete