Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

News- Potential Borderlands 2 Release Date

Amazon has listed a release date of May 6th for Borderlands 2 ps vita. The same release date is also listed under the ps vita slim bundle.

We would take this release date with a grain of salt. Considering Amazon may not be the best source of game information. However it is likely that Borderlands 2 will definitely be launching within the next two months. So who knows, Amazon just might have it right.

Regardless of the release date you can still go pre-order it from Amazon. As far as we know there is no bonus to pre-ordering the game by the way.


Follow us on Twitter @PSVitaBoys for up to the minute news and game giveaways

5 comments:

  1. I'm definitely interested in the game, but I'm probably going to wait on some reviews before picking it up. I've been hearing some iffy things about it, especially concerning the control scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. I have been hearing about bad controls and lag. We were told that the game still needs work but it's a great idea to wait. I really hope that the biggest game on my radar isn't a fluke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ԝay cool! Տome very valid points! I appreciate you writing this
    article and tҺe rest of the website is also really good.



    my page: nike blazer vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the type of game i need on the go im about to preorder it right now actually ;D

    ReplyDelete