Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Gran Turismo and Other PSP Games are Now Playable On The PS Vita




UPDATE- Many fans have expressed concerns that the games can be bought but not downloaded on the PS Vita. The games did download for us, but many have said that it didn't for them. Be cautious when attempting to buy the games.

Two new psp classics have appeared for sale in the NA PS Vita's Playstation Store without warning. The games were originally available in the EU region, however this is the first time they appeared for sale in NA.

 The two games are Gran Turismo, and Jeanne d'Arc. Both of these games were very popular when they originally released on the PS Vita. Each game is priced at $14.99. If you are interested you'd be wise to pick them up, just in case they released by mistake..... again.









Follow us on Twitter @PSVitaBoys for up to the minute news and monthly game giveaways!

17 comments:

  1. I wish Sony would make a new GT for Vita. I have put in nearly 226 hours into need for speed most wanted on my Vita, and I don't regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea true but when is ratchet collection coming to vita in North America?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldnt either, I love ps3 ports. However you and I both know how others feel about ps3 ports

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't need both systems. He was talking about buying the game on the PS3 PSN and then accessing it on the Vita's download list. You can even buy it on the website if you want and then access Vita's DL list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for that.


    I hope this all gets ironed out because Sony are apparently jerks when it comes to refunds. Guess it's my fault for assuming a game digitally for sale on a system can be downloaded on that system.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes sir, I hope we can see more psp releases as well on the vita

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, it seems as if it was just another fluke. We are digging into the details

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice, there are many games that have that capability. However many people do not have both systems

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I can buy it on Vita, but I can't download it on Vita.


    Thanks Sony.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wouldnt be mad if they port kingdom heart hd 1.5(ps3) and kingdom Hearts 2.5(ps3) to vita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of those would be amazing. Especially Kingdom Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope they get crisis core and kingdom heart birth by sleep on the vita store next....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've had Jeanne d' Arc on my Vita for months. I signed in to my brother's PS3 with my account, bought the game, then went to my list of purchased games on Vita PSN, and downloaded it. Runs perfectly too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. without warning? lol good news though, hope for more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the news tip, Jeanne D'arc at last!

    ReplyDelete