Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

News- Toukiden Kyoku Announced For Vita

Tecmo Koei has announced a sequel of sorts for Toukiden. Toukiden Kyoku was announced today after logo images had been leaked back in February.

Tecmo Koei reports that the game is an upgraded version of the original. However it takes place three months after the original game. We are not sure how this will work out, but that is what Tecmo Koei has said.

Toukiden Kyoku is about half way complete, and is expected to launch later this year. The game is said to have twice the demons, extra weapons, and new npc's. 

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great News, guys! Toukiden is one of those games that makes my public transportation rides easy. I start playing it when I get on the train on the brown line here in Chicago and then I'm at my next stop before I even know it! Can't wait for a new game.... even though I kinda can, because even at 50-plus hours into the original, there's a ton more to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toukiden is amazing. I can't wait to play this next one. Even though I am not even close to finished with this one

      Delete
  3. I'm guessing it's going to be the full original game with with some new content sprinkled throughout and a new story segment/missions added to the end. Either way, I'm going to see how this pans out (what the new content is, whether or not this version gets localized) before I get the original now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I feel it will be similar to Ragnarok Oddyssey Ace, with a little more content

      Delete
  4. I am loving this game! It seems like the vita in the us has sort of dried up except for the indie games... If Japan wants to keep doing here what they do in Japan with re-releases with more content... I am okay with that as long as we get plenty of extra content and they keep bringing it to the West.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this article was posted about two months ago

    ReplyDelete
  6. What year was this posted?...

    ReplyDelete